Compliance check is one of the key feature in a trade system.This can be achieved in DOKA in Few simple steps .They are detailed as below
Transaction Flow to Generate Compliance
For Configuration and details pls Refer article DOKA Compliance Checking - Configuration
Sample flow in a business transaction
- Transaction Opening an Import L/C is processed to issue a Letter of Credit. The business transaction is set in Maintaining Entity Group Transaction Profiles to 'only if the transaction sends a message'.
- When the transaction Opening an Import L/C is saved, the transaction has to pass the workflow via the Task Manager (MGRTSK).
- The Compliance service “CCS” will execute the compliance check before the services PDS for pending signature, PDP for Pending predecessor transactions and COM (Commit) are executed.
Running the service CCS creates an XML file in the defined directory (e.g ..data\ccsout).
- The data in the XML file will then be checked by the sanction screening system and that will update DOKA-NG whether a hit was found.
- The received reply from the sanction screening system is handled similar to an incoming message.
The reply/acknowledgment from the sanction screening system will appear in DOKA-NG in data\ccsin\folder.
- If manual processing of an acknowledgement for testing or demo purpose is needed, the file Readme.txt contains instructions on how to do this.