- This transaction is used to forward a detrimental amendment to the claiming bank.
- The concept 'detrimental' includes all amendments that change a contract. The 'Request of Amendment' panel provides the user with all the fields contained in the amendment message.
- The transaction does not update contract data and this is carried out by the 'Amending' (RMTAME) transaction.
- Each respective amendment transaction is auto registered in all amendment requesting transactions. After receiving approval, the registered process can be taken up and the actual change can be carried out in the Amending a Reimbursement transaction.
- At the same time, all fields are loaded in the amendment transaction that have been entered in this transaction, thus avoiding having to re-enter the data.
- On approval, the bank using the application will be informed of their approval by the claiming bank and updates the contract, that means in the amendment transaction the data will be stored permanently.
- A request of amendment is rejected by sending a 'common message' (RMTFRE). It is only possible to delete the auto registration manually. This deletion has to be done, as otherwise redundant data would remain within the system.
- As long as there is still an auto registration of the contract for the transaction, the application generates a warning at each start of an associated contract/subcontract, indicating that there are still pending amendment requests that have not yet been accepted.
To forward a detrimental amendment to the claiming bank, RMTRAM transaction is used.
Select it from the menu item[Other Products -> Reimbursement -> Main -> Request of Amendment].
When you have made your changes, click on the ( ) Save function to save all the the data entered in the transaction to the database.